A reading and writing skills one-day workshop focusing on selected skills, including:
- professional style in the composition of business correspondence
- writing concise minutes of meetings
- summarising lengthy documents
- writing a business or technical report
- writing publicity material
- formal and informal written English
- enhancing writing skills - using typical examples of employees’ business correspondence to increase accuracy, improve presentation and develop business vocabulary
The Correspondence Workshop is customised to suit students at all levels of language ability.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, students receive a Finer English Certificate in Correspondence.
Back to top of page