Finer English Audit
Every person is unique. And what each person needs to improve to do his or her job better in English is also unique. One needs to answer calls at the customer service centre, another to negotiate contracts with your suppliers.
The Finer English Audit takes account of the uniqueness of every employee in your company and offers a detailed analysis of each individual's learning priorities.
A language audit has 5 steps:
- Research into your company's goals and use of English.
- A questionnaire in German to identify the English language skills most necessary for individual employees in their specialist areas. A personnel manager and a computer system administrator are likely to use English in very different ways for very different purposes.
- Job-specific tailor-made language tests in English to determine which aspects of the language need most improvement.
- A one-to-one interview to evaluate the individual's listening comprehension, fluency, pronunciation and intonation.
- Drawing up a learning strategy tailored to the individual. Each employee's language training focuses on what is most important to do his or her job more effectively in the English language.
Joe Finer was probably the very first person to have the idea of a language audit.
The Finer English Audit - goal-oriented and cost-effective
Back to top of page