This seminar provides training in planning and preparation of negotiations, objectives, strategies and roles, presenting your position, active listening and effective questioning, counter-proposals, dealing with conflict, to facilitate effective, professional negotiating.
This seminar focuses on training English language skills for negotiating.
- planning and preparing of negotiations
- defining objectives, strategy and roles prior to a negotiation
- welcoming negotiation partners, introducing yourself and others
- appropriate small talk
- structuring the negotiation process
- essential vocabulary for typical negotiations
- presenting your position
- asking for and giving feedback
- active listening and effective questioning
- down-toning your language and using diplomatic language
- making and responding to proposals, making counter proposals
- making conditions
- dealing with conflict
- effective closing of a negotiation
in order to facilitate effective, professional negotiating in English.
Upon successful completion of this seminar, students receive a Finer English Certificate in Negotiating Skills.
Back to top of page